Friday, December 19, 2008

You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy

I rode my bike to the post office (1 mile) with 2 kids and two dogs in tow. Then I rode back with a box strapped to my stomach by a sweater (which I thankfully didn't need as it was in the 70's).

Now you may be asking why I did this.

1. I didn't have the keys to the car.
2. I have really been looking forward to this box (it was gifts from Mindware thanks to my Granddad).
3. Exercise is good for you.
4. The dogs need exercise too.
5. As my husband would say, "In this family, we adapt and overcome." (I think he got that from his stint in the Marines.)
6. It was a nice day.

So there you go. Am I crazy or what?

And just in case you were wondering, I got Bendominos and Logic Links. I might report on what I think of them after I get a chance to play them.

2 comments:

WKen said...

Ummm ... yes, you're crazy.

Or, at least that's what I think as I look out at the 1 1/2 inches of snow that fell today, out of 3-5 we're expecting.

In the 60's? It occurs to me, I don't know where you live.

Obviously, not New Hampshire.

Nah, you're not crazy. My freshman year in college, I decided that I was bored of being stuck on campus every weekend, all of my friends left for the weekend, so I went for a walk.

I left at about 7am, walking toward Rocky Mount, NC.

I got back to the dorm at about midnight ... rather tired, actually.

Frances Clements said...

Not in the 60's, Wickle, in the 70's. So much for the wintry weather we had a couple of days ago when the high was 37.

As to where, Fort Worth.