Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I used to dislike Valentine's day until I lived in Mexico where it was celebrated as the Day of Love and Friendship. This year I am having a great Valentine's.

One thing I would like to point out while on the subject of love. It is an action (doing what is best for the other person's soul, mind, and body) more than it is a feeling. You can do the right thing to or for someone regardless of how you feel.

This year as part of my going public theme. I ordered a bunch of "Love Lets Live" stuff from www.Abort73.com. I really wish I could show you pictures (alas that part of my computer is not functional yet). So you will have to make do with a link to the yard sign. (I got the metal frame to go with it, too.) Also with this same slogan I got a long sleeve shirt, two short sleeve shirts, a tote bag (for my daughter to use at the library), and some stickers (these I plan to take to church tonight and leave scattered in random places for people to pick up.)

My husband and son picked out some beautiful flowers for me and my daughter. They are yellow roses and pink lilies. It is nice to have something girly every now and then.

No comments: