Friday, March 12, 2010

Some Pro-life Stuff

I haven't really been following 40 Days for Life this spring because they are not doing it here. But as usual if your town is participating, I recommend that you participate. So far, there have been 261 confirmed babies saved from a horrible death and the parents have been saved from a lifetime of regret.

I was e-mailed a link to Live Action that shows a scan of a 1952 Planned Parenthood brochure. The brochure is about birth control. The key quote is highlighted in the image below.


The quote is slightly cut off by my blog template. It says, "Abortion requires an operation. It kills the life of a baby after it has begun."

LifeSiteNews alerted me to the fact that a huge campaign is going in the NY subways called Abortion Changes You. Their website offers a place for people to begin healing emotionally after abortion.

No comments: