Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gearing Up for Saturday

With Huckabee finishing Super Tuesday better than expected, I am excited to see what will happen on Saturday. Kansas (39 delegates), Louisiana (41) , and Washington (40) are voting/caucusing. I think Gov. Huckabee has a good shot at Kansas and Louisiana. Louisiana already had its caucuses. McCain and Ron Paul did well in those, but I don't know how many delegates are tied to them. I don't really know about Washington. As with most of the west coast, rural Washington is fairly conservative. I think Gov. Huckabee's energy independence ideas will set well with their environmental ideals. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing God continue to work in this country and praise him for the Mike Huckabee victories in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Tennessee, and West Virginia.

No comments: