Today was my first day to stand in front of the North Texas Planned Parenthood as part of the 40 Days for Life. Here are some random thoughts about the experience.
1. This was probably my first public (in full view of all) activity as a Christian (at least while in America).
2. I was the only non-Catholic.
3. Everyone was very diligent to pray instead of chat.
4. Everyone was very friendly.
5. Many people waved when they saw our signs. I guess I expected more negativity as people passed by.
6. The PP building was depressing to look at. It reminded me of one of those pitiful free vaccine places.
7. I am looking forward to going back and praying again next Sunday.
8. I am grateful to live in a country where we can peacefully pray without harassment.