Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Texas to Have Her Say in Presidential Primary

My step-dad went to the Mike Huckabee rally in Abilene, TX yesterday. Even though it was in the middle of a work day and it was snowy yesterday, he said that the room was packed with enthusiastic supporters. My step-dad said Gov. Huckabee did a great job on the speech. As a secret surprise Chuck Norris was also there.

I went to a Huckabee pre-election prayer service yesterday. It was great. Afterward I got some signs for my polling place and some sign-wave signs. I put the signs out last night and hope they weren't stolen by today. I plan on taking my kids to the polling place at lunch to wave signs. (Who can resist 3 and 5-year-old political activists? ;)

I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the election today though I won't be on Hucksarmy.com watching the results come in. (This has been my m.o.) But today I will be at the precinct convention submitting FairTax and Human Life Amendment resolutions.

No comments: