“We must face the reality that every person will leave his or her education and enter adulthood with a worldview. This worldview will be either man-centered or God-centered.” - Glen Shultz, Kingdom Education, p. 49
“There is something dreadfully wrong when the church, without compulsion, pushes its children into the arms of a secular state to be nurtured, discipled, and trained.” - Bradley Heath, Millstones & Stumbling Blocks, p. 62
These are two quotes from EducationConversation. They got me thinking; I don't think that most parents are aware of the depth of lies that are taught in government schools. They think to themselves, "A little evolution and gay marriage should be easy to counter. We talk about that at home." Folks, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Here is list going slightly further down the iceberg. The lies are everywhere in every discipline.
1. Truth is illusive and ephemeral. Very few things (if anything) can be known with absolute certainty. The main exception to this is evolution.
2. Man is basically good and perfectable. You will be happier and healthier if you follow your natural desires.
3. God (if he/she exists at all) is something to be kept in a box and used only privately at home or in church. He/she should never be brought into the public sector.
4. As a young person, you have virtually no self-control. Trying to gain any is largely pointless until you are an adult.
5. Anything traditional should be looked at as suspect, especially when dealing with sex, gender, and marriage.
6. There are no Christian roots to America.
7. History says whatever we want it to say regardless of actual facts.
8. All religions are equally good and are part of cultural awareness (as opposed to spiritual awareness).