Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Call 2 Fall


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know that national confession is important to me. So I was excited to hear of the new movement Call 2 Fall. It is encouraging people and churches to fall to their knees and ask the Lord for forgiveness and heal our land. They are encouraging a nation-wide effort on July 5th.


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14).


I encourage you to sign up at their website and encourage your church to sign up. I will try to get my church to sign up, but at a megachurch it is hard to get anything going that didn't come from the top. I will try to post if I make any progress.

No comments: