Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scary

There has been much buzz about Mr. Lou Prichett's open letter to President Obama. I heard about it from AFA, but I am sure there are many others sites and blogs talking about it. Snopes verified it. It is called the "you scare me" letter and has some interesting points. Some of my favorites were:

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.


No comments: