Friday, September 26, 2008

Breastmilk Ice Cream?

OK. Even for PETA, this seems a little extreme. They have asked Ben and Jerry's to stop using cows milk and start using human milk in their ice cream. They seem to think that pumping moms is more humane than pumping cows. If you don't believe me, read the YahooNews article.

Ladies, if you would like to donate breast milk to a cause worthier than ice cream, I suggest you check out International Breast Milk Project. With them, your milk can save actual babies instead of just being used to save a cow a little discomfort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am rolling over laughing, seriously!
I go to a forum called "The Long Hair Community" where a woman shared a link she had found, for breastmilk cheese. I dies laughing then too.

Those people are nutbags. LOL